Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Kate Walsh on Bloglovin!

I was on Bloglovin yesterday and i came up this,

Win Kate Walsh's BOYFRIEND!


I had to take the opportunity to join!

So Here is My Look Board,






H&M / My Boyfriend's Gray V Neck
Tilly's / Vegan leather jacket /
Go Jane /Double slit skirt
Sole Society open toe booties
 Sephora / Boyfriend perfume 
ALDO bracelet bangleForever 21/ Bow Earrings
Gold Watch - My Boyfriends given to him by 
his grandpa.

I love wearing my boyfriends t shirts! I feel like they are much more comfortable
than Woman's I'd tuck it into a maxi skirt and top it off with a leather jacket to make
it a little edgy. My boyfriends watch is gold so id get some bracelets to make it into a 
set it would add some feminine features. 

Click to see BOYFRIEND PAGE on Sephora! :)



I seriously hope i win! I could use the publicity and I've also smelled
the perfume and it smells amazing!

Wish Me Luck :)



Also,
HAPPY MAY! 
It's my favorite month. I'm going to be a busy bee
this month but i'm so excited!






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10